Skip to content
44 Communication Tools and Strategies | Curated links
- Carmichael, Kayla. “How to Write an Effective Communications Plan [+Template]” Huspot. January 19, 2021. https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/communications-plan
- Heath, Chip, and Dan Heath. Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die. New York: Random House, 2007.
- Jakić, Irma. “5 Media Monitoring Tools You Don’t Want to Miss Out”. Mediatoolkit. February 16, 2021.
- Reinhart Reithmeier and Sarah Williams, Promoting a Healthy Lab Culture at the University of Toronto, University of Toronto, 2020, https://research.utoronto.ca/reports-publications-metrics/promoting-healthy-lab-culture-u-t#:~:text=The%20Promoting%20a%20Healthy%20Lab,office%20space%20or%20field%20work
- Taylor and Francis Group. “Communicating your research to the media: a guide for researchers”https://authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Communicating_Research_Choosing_to_engage_with_media.pdf
- Terry O’Connor, Communications and Outreach for Science Laboratories and Facilities: Best Practice Advice for Directors, CEOs, and Communications Managers, The Interactions Collaboration, 2017 http://www.interactions.org/sites/default/files/2017-03/Interactions-Comms_US_Letter_0.pdf
- Amanda Bongers and Donal Macartney Principles of Science Communication https://ecampusontario.pressbooks.pub/scientificcommunication/front-matter/introduction/