This module provides an introduction to ethical and legal issues in health care, as part of a foundation to Leadership for Nurses. Additional resources can be found at a number of different health-care ethics centres across the country, or even at your local health-care centre’s ethics office (if applicable).
Some examples of health-care ethics centres where you can find additional resources include:
- Central East Regional Ethics Network
- Champlain Centre for Health Care Ethics
- Department of Bioethics at Dalhousie University
- Joint Centre for Bioethics at the University of Toronto
- NTE Impact Ethics at Dalhousie University