We would like to acknowledge and thank the following authors/entities who have graciously made their work available for the remixing, reusing, and adapting of this text:
- A Guide for Successful Students by Irene Stewart and Aaron Maisonville is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
- Student Success by Mary Shier is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- College Success by Amy Baldwin & Open Stax is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License
- College Success by University of Minnesota is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Specific content attributions can be found at the bottom of each section.
This project was a collaboration between the author and the team in the OER Design Studio at Fanshawe. The following staff and students were involved in the creation of this project:
- Connor Betts- Instructional Design Student
- David Giesbrecht – Instructional Design Student
- Catherine Steeves – Quality Assurance
- Robert Armstrong – Graphic Designer
- Lejla Glavas – Ancillary Resource Developer
- Wilson Poulter – Copyright Officer
- Shauna Roch – Project Lead
- Jennifer Honey, Professor, Kinlin School of Business, Fanshawe College