1) Complete the “reflect on your work values survey” by the Government of Canada Job Bank to reflect on your own personal values. Then answer the following questions
- How accurately do you think the results capture who you are?
- Where do you think your values have come from or what helped form them over your lifetime?
- Are your values always going to be the same over your lifetime or do you think your values change over time? Why or why not?
2) Use the activities below to set a few goals for yourself: