Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
How to Effectively Use This eBook
1. Common Questions
2. Setting Up Your Course Team
3. Is Teams for Me?
4. What Can I do in Microsoft Teams?
5. Strengths of Teams as a Teaching Platform
6. Cautions Before Jumping In
7. Designing a Collaborative Environment
8. Set up Your Audio!
9. Your Microphone Is Still On...
10. How Do I Share My Screen?
11. Can I Join the Meeting?
12. Let Me Message You Directly
13. Communicating With the Team
14. Look at the Document I Posted
15. If I Get One More Notification...
16. Interacting With Files
17. Using Whiteboard
18. Collaborate by Using Voice Chat
19. Collaborate by Using Text Chat
20. Sharing Resources to Collaborate
21. Inform Your Students of How You Intend to Use Each Platform
22. Cameras, Yes or No?
23. Use the Chat
26. Scheduling Meetings
27. Scheduling a Live Event/Webinar
28. Emailing Channels
29. Holding Office Hours
30. Educating Your Students on the Benefits of MS Teams
31. Gathering feedback
32. Creating a Basic Assignment
33. Noise & Distractions
34. Storing Grades
35. Webcam & Microphone
36. Internet Speeds
37. Muting Your Microphone
38. Notifying Students
39. Recording Lectures
40. Use the Private Chat
41. Organizer Privileges
42. Creating Multiple Teams
43. Communication is Key
44. What Does Microsoft Teams Offer?
45. Handling Unexpected Issues
46. A New Environment
47. Using Breakout Rooms in Teams
48. Translator and Immersive Reader
49. Captions and Transcripts
50. Command Bar Shortcuts
51. Control Functions
52. Add Outside Apps to Teams Menus
53. Use Connectors to Post Updates From Internet Services Directly Into Teams
54. Saving and Pinning Content
55. Track Teams Usage With Analytics
56. Formatting Text
57. Creating Channels
58. How to Run a Live Event
59. Differences Between a Live Event and a Meeting
If you have a specific task you are trying to accomplish:
Teaching with MSTeams Copyright © by Dave Cormier; Anas Al-Chalabi; Bailey Csabai; Chris Nardone; Devin Wacheski; Elijah Annoh-Waithe; Jykee Pavo; Laura Small; Lawrence Villacorte; Lorenzo Pernasilici; Marianne Kantati; Mikayla Bornais; Mitchel Macmillan; Mohamed Eldabagh; Nafeesa Sohail; Norman Ha; Tariq Al-Rfouh; Kristen Swiatoschik; and Ashlyne O'Neil is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Comments are closed.