Students can start collaborating in Teams by clicking on the unmute button in their current meeting. By unmuting themselves, they can easily share ideas and coordinate tasks with minimal confusion.
- Students can start a meeting whenever they want if they have access to a chat or channel
- Meetings can be scheduled via the chat, calendar, or the meeting dropdown menu
- Students can use the built-in functions to make the meeting more accessible and inclusive
- Students can record the meeting
- Students can turn on Live captions in meetings which will:
- Help reduce the impact of language barriers
- Help students who have accessibility issues
Students can view the transcript of a recorded meeting in Microsoft Stream. They can use the transcript to quickly remind themselves of what was said in the conversation.