In this chapter you have learned:
- how to measure health across multiple dimensions
- the functions and parts of the major body systems in a healthy body
- how to connect illnesses to a specific body system
- how to identify several common illnesses
- how to apply a checklist to identify key changes in clients’ health
You should now have the understanding of health and can start to understand how to assess clients for health differences and for changes in health status. In the following chapter, you will dive into health assessment in far more depth.