Accessibility features of the web version of this resource
The web version of Labour Economics for Leaders has been designed with accessibility in mind by incorporating the following features:
- It has been optimized for people who use screen-reader technology.
- all content can be navigated using a keyboard.
- links, headings, and tables are formatted to work with screen readers.
- All images in this guide are described fully in the text, alt-tag or in an image description section for complex images.
- Information is not conveyed by colour alone.
- Pressbooks has built in features such as the ability to change font size.
Other file formats available
In addition to the web version, additional files are available in a number of file formats including PDF.
Known accessibility issues and areas for improvement
This book’s adapters have attempted to improve upon existing features from the original sources and improve these materials for all users.
While we strive to ensure that this resource is as accessible and usable as possible, we might not always get it right. Any issues we identify will be listed below. If you encounter issues with this text, please notify your Professor.
|Location of Issue||Need for Improvement||Timeline||Work Around|
|Mathematical equations throughout the book||Some screenreaders may not read equations and subscripts correctly.||Unknown||Users can consult with the adaptive technologist at their institution. Try different software settings to read math equations correctly.|
The web version of this resource has been designed to meet AODA requirements, along with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA. In addition, it follows all guidelines in Appendix A: Checklist for Accessibility of the Accessibility Toolkit – 2nd Edition.
This statement was last updated on August 30, 2022.