Chapter 9 – Project Closure and Evaluation
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of getting the fundamentals right and keeping them right throughout a project.
- Explain the value of project reviews and audits.
- Describe issues related to correcting course mid-project and decisions about terminating a project.
- Discuss the project closure phase.
- Recognize the importance of concluding a project with evaluations and lesson learned.
- Describe 360-Degree Review and Management By Objectives as it relates to evaluation of projects.