Situational Based Interview Questions
Situational interview questions are when you are asked to put yourself in a hypothetical situation and explain what action(s) you would take in that scenario.
- What would you do if you and your co-worker disagreed?
- You are working on many projects with tight deadlines, your manager approaches you and assigns you a new equally important project, how would you prioritize your work?
- You are overwhelmed in your role due to a heavy workload, what would you do?
- What would you do if you were asked to complete a task that you have never done before?
- You are asked to do something that is not part of your role. What would you do?
- You are working on a project which has a deadline fast approaching. You are waiting on important facts from a colleague who promised they would get it to you last week, this is impacting the submission. What would you do?
“Before the Interview: Situational Based Questions” from Interview Toolkit by Fanshawe College is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.