- Explain the purpose of a job interview.
- Use the ‘SAR’ technique to answer behavioural interview questions.
- Prepare for an interview using practice interview questions.
- List ways to impress at an interview.
- Discuss ways to follow-up after an interview
Naiomi’s company is expanding, and the workload is mounting. She is looking to hire a marketing consultant. Naiomi has not hired anyone before and is unfamiliar with what questions she can ask during the interview. Are some interview questions better than others? Are there some questions that cannot be asked?