Post-secondary school has distinctive challenges that have difficult solutions. It can be stressful, frustrating, and overwhelming when these challenges interfere with your academic success. This module will guide you through five critical topics that impact your pursuit of your academic and life goals. There are activities within each section for you to use as examples on how to overcome your unique challenges. By going through these five critical factors, you will be able to analysis, identify and solve your unique learning challenges.
Gentle Reminder – If you’re in a rush, you can look through the Take Out Menu to help you find just what you need.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
Motivation and Engagement
- Identify the factors that motivates and engages you in school
- Improve your motivation and engagement
- Manage stress
- Manage study and sleep habits
- Identify resource management techniques that allows you to achieve an academic balance
- Prioritize techniques that you can use to improve your balance
- Adjust your mindset to improve yourself
- Identify the Game of School Mindset
- Find your path to success
Learner Module Doodle
(Click on the image below for a larger version.)