Annuity Type Settings
- The calculator default is for END mode, which is the ordinary annuity.
- The annuity type (payment timing) setting can be found on the second shelf above the PMT key. This function works as a toggle.
- To toggle the setting, complete the following sequence:
- 2nd BGN (the current payment timing of END or BGN is displayed)
- 2nd SET (it toggles to the other setting)
- 2nd Quit (to get out of the window)
- When the calculator is in annuity due mode, a tiny BGN is displayed in the upper right of your calculator.
Figure 11.C: BAII Plus Calculator identifying BGN (will appear when in annuity due mode). Exit the Window, Toggle the Setting and Payment Time Button identified. [Back to Figure 11.C]