Skip to content
- Explain why marketing channel decisions can result in the success or failure of products.
- Describe the basic types of channels in business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) markets.
- Explain the advantages and challenges companies face when using multiple channels and alternate channels.
- Discuss how third party sales are different than direct sales.
- Describe the factors that affect a firm’s channel decisions.
- Outline the five steps in the channel management process.
- Describe the types of conflicts that can occur in marketing channels.
- Describe the ways in which channel members achieve cooperation with one another.