This module will provide participants with methods and instruments for evaluating the effectiveness of HyFlex course design and delivery strategies at their institutions.
Participants will learn about evaluation theory and explore the term “effectiveness” in relation to HyFlex. They will also explore strategies and tools to measure teaching effectiveness and apply a holistic lens to evaluation.
By the end of this module you will:
- Consider the notion of “effectiveness” in relation to evaluating student learning
- Identify personal practices used to evaluate effectiveness at the lesson and course level
- Select and justify HyFlex evaluation tools at the lesson and course levels
- Apply a holistic lens to evaluation
- Develop a plan for ongoing evaluation practices