This module will provide learners with practice creating weekly lesson plans that maximize engagement and participation among HyFlex students.
Student-centred course activities (active learning strategies) will be explored that take advantage of the affordances of in-person and digital learning environments.
By the end of this module, you will:
- Select a Lesson Plan Template to support content design for HyFlex Courses
- Recognize how Universal Design for Learning principles and the HyFlex Values and principles proposed by Dr. Brian Beatty support access for all learners in a HyFlex learning environment
- Select learning activities to align with course learning outcomes and objectives
- Create an active learning lesson plan suited for HyFlex delivery
- Develop a plan for ongoing development to support active learning strategies for HyFlex delivery