This open resource has been developed and partially adapted by Sheryl Third, in partnership with the OER Design Studio and the Library Learning Commons at Fanshawe College in London, Ontario This work is part of the FanshaweOpen learning initiative and is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License unless otherwise noted.
This book includes adapted material in Chapter 1 from the following sources:
- Learning to teach: becoming a reflective practitioner by The Open University is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence.
- Reflective Practice Toolkit by Cambridge University Libraries is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence.
This project was a collaboration between the author and the team in the OER Design Studio at Fanshawe. The following staff and students were involved in the creation of this project:
- Michelle Halle-Shook – Instructional Design
- Shauna Roch – Project Lead
- Robert Armstrong – Graphic Design
- Davandra Earle – Copyeditor
- Donna Davis BA.ECE., MTS. Retired 2020 Academic Coordinator, Early Childhood Leadership Degree, Fanshawe College
- Jan Gaudet, London Children’s Connection
- Meaghan MacDonell, Part-Time Faculty, Early Childhood Education, School of Community Studies, Fanshawe College
- Mary Mitches, Coordinator, School of Community Studies, Fanshawe College
- Bre Piccolotto, Part-Time Faculty, School of Community Studies, Fanshawe College