Working in Canada

As an international student who studies, or has studied, in Canada, you may seek Canadian employment in 4 situations:

  1. On-campus employment
  2. Off-campus employment (co-op work term for co-op students)
  3. Off-campus employment (summer internship for full-time students)
  4. Post-graduation employment

To legally work in Canada in any of these 4 situations, you need to apply for the proper documentation. For more information and to connect with McMaster International Student Services for assistance, please visit the “Learn about working in Canada” section on their website.


MBA International Student Handbook 2024 Copyright © by Mahak Arya. All Rights Reserved.

Share This Book