11 Changing Your Immigration Status in Canada

If your status in Canada changes while you are studying at McMaster University, (for example, if you become a Permanent Resident), it is important for you to register this change with the University. A change in status affects a number of things including your tuition fees.

Should a change occur, you are required to bring the original of the Final Notice, issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), to the MBA Student Experience Office so that the university can adjust your tuition fees.



MBA International Student Handbook 2024 Copyright © by Mahak Arya. All Rights Reserved.

Share This Book