1 Study Permits, Travel Documents, and Immigration Advising

Before you come to Canada, you need to make sure that you have the proper travel and study documents. The International Student Services (ISS) office’s Immigration Advising webpage will provide you with details on study permits and travelling to Canada.

You can also receive personalized immigration support by emailing a McMaster Immigration Advisor at immigration@mcmaster.ca.

More information can also be found on the Studying and Working in Canada as an International Student webpage from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).



MBA International Student Handbook 2024 Copyright © by Mahak Arya. All Rights Reserved.

Share This Book