- Identify characteristics of effective professional emails.
- Determine the appropriate pattern of communication needed for various audiences
- Describe the the components of a well-written message body
- Identify the purpose for successful memo writing
- List the parts of an effective memo.
- Identify the parts of effective letters.
- Plan, write, revise, and edit letters that are organized, complete, and tailored to specific audiences.
This chapter has been adapted from the following text:
- Communication at Work by Jordan Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.