Chapter 10 – International Projects
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Apply the factors of the environment affecting project management at an international level through case studies.
- Describe how organizations select international projects and teams.
- Choose cross-cultural issues of international projects related to specific international projects.
- Define cultural shock and how to manage it with international employees.
- Explain how human resources helps employees get ready for international projects through training.