After reviewing each of the lessons on this module, you should now be able to:
- Understand why and what information about a community informs sustainability.
- Identify and explain how important information about community sustainability can be gathered and important considerations.
- Describe Knowledge Mobilization (KMb) and understand the roles it has in building sustainability communities.
- Comprehend meaningful ways to share information.
- Demonstrate effective means of information sharing.