The Open Education (OE) Lab is committed to providing course resources that are free, open, and available to anyone who wishes to use them. As such, we strive to make all our resources accessible and easy to use.
Accessibility Features of This Resource
The web version of Trust Systems has been designed with accessibility in mind by incorporating the following features:
- It has been optimized for people who use screen-reader technology.
- all content can be navigated using a keyboard
- links, headings, and tables are formatted to work with screen readers
- images have alt text and separate long descriptions if needed
- Information is not conveyed by colour alone.
- The resource is available to download in multiple formats.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Trust Systems is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this resource. If you encounter accessibility barriers, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com