Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
1. Learning to Love Assessments: Seeing the Problems as Solutions
Jennifer Elliott Cropper
2. The Future is Not Assessment
3. Contextual Influences on Assessments
4. A Success Advisors View: Supporting Students To Be Active In The Assessment and Evaluation Process
5. Motivation and Grades
6. Ungrading: An Alternative Approach to Assessing Learning
7. Instructional Coaching, an Assessment Tool
8. Ungrading - But What Will People Think?
Professor Allison MacKenzie
9. No More Grading Assessments. Let’s Go Grade-Free!
Sarah Xulin Zhu
10. Ungrading – A Systematic Change is Coming
11. Is Ungrading an Appropriate Assessment Tool in Science-Based Courses?
Mariam F Mashregi
12. Seven Considerations When Creating Renewable Assessments
13. My Thoughts on Grant Wiggins' '27 Characteristics of Authentic Assessment'
14. Practical Tips for More Culturally Responsive Assessments (CRA)
Jennifer M. Tilk, MA, CAIP
15. Assessing the Affective Domain in Child and Youth Care
16. Assessing Post-Secondary English Language Learners through EdPuzzle
17. Future of Assessment: How has it changed in 2021?
18. Assessment in MOOCs
19. The Will to Evaluate "WIL"
Professor Cyrus K. Cooper
20. On Self-Assessment
Diane MacEachern and Susan Garner
On Assessment by Professor Cyrus K. Cooper is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.