Sustainable Communities in Action: The Global Transition Movement
Transition is a movement of communities coming together to reimagine and rebuild our world. Since 2006, community-led Transition groups have been working towards a low-carbon, socially just future with resilient communities, more active participation in society, and caring culture focused on supporting each other.
- Focused on the Transition Principles
- Uses participatory approaches
- Collaborating with municipalities
- Rooted in the reality of community members
- Informed, evidence-based decision making
Learn more about the movement at these links: