Describe layout and how to use. (write this out)
- If can’t find resource by looking at discipline specific sections or resources by type, in Back Matter, search using the Search field in the top right corner of any page. (Give example.)
- Laid out by discipline and sub-discipline
- Back Matter contains resources by type, e.g. photos.
- Licence type is noted by each resource.
- Open textbooks that are not suitable for the B.C. Open Textbook Collection may be included. Some reasons that books may not be eligible for the Open Textbook collection include -ND licence restrictions and lack of editable files.
- offer suggestions of what to search in addition to discipline specific chapters, e.g., try the various resources listed in the Back Matter such as courses (give an example)
- see Google doc from OpenCon https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QDBb1UKwF6cdwEo9YtIvbU1_-wHnXjXUZtLMHg80Im8/edit
- See Github issue: https://github.com/sparcopen/doathon/issues/45