Accessibility Statement for Exercise and Physical Activity in Indigenous Health
This is an accessibility statement from the CoCreators of this resource. It was our intention to create a resource that was as accessible as possible.
Measures to support accessibility
The CoCreators of this resource took the following measures to ensure accessibility of Exercise and Physical Activity in Indigenous Health:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Ensure high contrast between text and the screen, and large text font.
- Permit multiple forms for downloading the resource.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Exercise and Physical Activity in Indigenous Health. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers in Exercise and Physical Activity in Indigenous Health:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Exercise and Physical Activity in Indigenous Health c/o Sarah West, Department of Kinesiology, Trent University, 1600 West Bank Drive, Peterborough ON, K9L 0G2
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Exercise and Physical Activity in Indigenous Health, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Exercise and Physical Activity in Indigenous Health:
- Links to important content: We offer links to video, audio, and written content that our creators determined useful for learning. We cannot ensure the continued accessibility quality for the links that have been provided, since links may change over time. We encourage learners to reach out to our team via email to determine if we can fix or amend if linked content does not meet accessibility standards.
- Living document: The current electronic resource may be used in whole or in part by other institutions as a course, for a learning workshop, etc. We offer and encourage others to make additions to this resource. However, we are unable to ensure that those who modify this resource for their use comply with the same accessibility rules. We encourage learners to reach out to us via email if any issues arise.
The CoCreators have assessed the accessibility of Exercise and Physical Activity in Indigenous Health by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 22 February 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
***Move to the next page by clicking the “Next” navigation link in the bottom right corner of the page. ***