Loyalist College believes that education must be available to everyone; this means supporting the creation of free, open, and accessible educational resources. We are actively committed to increasing the accessibility and usability of the textbooks we produce.
Accessibility features of the web version of this resource
The web version of Business Law and Ethics Canadian Edition has been designed with accessibility in mind by incorporating the following features:
- It has been optimized for people who use screen-reader technology.
- all content can be navigated using a keyboard.
- links, headings, and tables are formatted to work with screen readers.
- All images include descriptions and alt tags.
- Information is not conveyed by colour alone.
Other file formats available
In addition to the web version, additional files are available for downloading in a number of file formats including PDF, Digital PDF and EPUB (for eReaders).
Known accessibility issues and areas for improvement
While we strive to ensure that this resource is as accessible and usable as possible, we might not always get it right. There are currently no known issues. We are always looking for ways to make the textbook more accessible. If you have any problems accessing content please let us know so we can fix the issue.
Please include the following information:
- The name of the textbook
- The location of the problem by providing a web address or page description.
- A description of the problem
You can contact us at through email email@example.com
The web version of this resource has been designed to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA. In addition, it follows all guidelines in Appendix A: Checklist for Accessibility of the Accessibility Toolkit – 2nd Edition.