Want to adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open practices.
Book Contents Navigation
1. Reframing the "problem" of teaching online
2. The impact of information abundance on teaching and learning
3. Complicated vs. Complex Challenges
4. Information Literacy and Learning on the Web
5. Teaching with Care
6. Content and Teacher Presence
7. Keep it Simple
8. Keep it Equitable and Accessible
9. Keep it Engaging
10. Design Activities and Assessments for the Web
11. Work Together
12. The Community is the Curriculum
12 Key Ideas: An Introduction to Teaching Online by Dave Cormier and Ashlyne O'Neil is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.