54 Test Yourself: List in the Correct Order
List the steps below in the correct order. Write your list on a piece of paper.
- turn oximeter on
- remove client nail polish
- clean oximeter probe with alcohol swab
- take radial pulse (30 seconds if regular and one minute if irregular)
- ensure radial pulse is aligned with pulse displayed on the oximeter
- clip or tape probe onto a client’s finger
- report or document findings
Go to the next page to see the correct order of steps for these techniques.