Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
About the employee orientation
Who should take the employee orientation?
Regardless of your position, you need to understand your responsibilities with respect to access to information and the protection of privacy.
What does the orientation include?
- Part 1 – Privacy & Personal Information
- Part 2 – Disclosing Personal Information
- Part 3 – Privacy Breach Prevention & Response
- Part 4 – Records Management
- Part 5 – Your Working Environment
- Part 6 – Freedom of Information Requests
This training, including the quiz at the end, should take approximately 30 minutes.
How do I get started?
To get started, simply click here: