The authors of the Indigenous Lifeways in Canadian Business project wish to acknowledge and give thanks to the following contributors for sharing their stories and inspiring future Indigenous entrepreneurs:
- Krystal Abotossaway, Senior Manager, Diversity and Inclusion, Indigenous Peoples Area of Focus, TD Bank
- Kathryn Pasquach, Owner, Culture Shock Jewelry
- Sarah Hopkins-Herr, Owner, Three Sisters Consulting
- Alex Jacobs-Blum, Indigenous Artist and Entrepreneur
- Steven Vanloffeld, Founder & CEO, eSupply Canada Ltd.
- Colby Delorme, Chairperson and Founder, Influence Mentoring Society
- Jacob Taylor, CEO, Indigenous Aerospace
- Mark Marsolais-Nahwegahbow, Founder, Birch Bark Coffee Co.
- Shyra and Ryan Barberstock, Founders, Okwaho Equal Source Inc.
- Stephen Tooshkenig, Inspired Speaker
We would also like to thank our colleagues at Sisco & Associates Consulting Ltd. for their support in organizing and conducting the interviews and licensing consent process.
- Ashley Sisco, Owner & Principal Consultant
- Bryanne Smart, Research Associate
We are grateful for the Indigenous Lifeways in Canadian Business artwork logo that will help to brand the series.
- Hal Evans, Ojibwe Artist
We would like to thank our voice-over artist for his responsive and flexible assistance with making our videos sound so professional.
- Carl Richards, Podcast Strategist, Speaker/Speaking Mentor, Carl Speaks