Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
A work in progress
1. Why we work together - cheating as learning
2. Learning in a Time of Abundance
3. Self-assessment and self-remediation
4. Five tips for slackers for keeping track of digital stuff
5. Student responsibility in a collaborative curriculum
6. One person's guide to evaluating educational technologies
7. Moving your teaching up the collaborative continuum
8. Pulling things together
9. Avoiding Resistance to Grading Contracts
10. Assessment and Rhizomatic Learning - Course start Tuesday
http://davecormier.com/edblog is the place where most of this work is stored.
http://ed366.com/ is the course website.
The Community is the Curriculum Copyright © by davecormier is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.